Garbage & Trash Pickup
Kitchen garbage must be bagged and placed into covered automated collection container and placed at curb. Garbage will no longer be removed from any other area of your property. If a medical or physical condition exists that would prevent you from complying with this change please contact the Public Works Office at 201-265-2100, ext. 3100.
Grass and leaves may be put into the curb-line loose and un-bagged for pick up by the leaf machines. No branches or twigs are accepted. No resident or landscaper will place leaves in the street after December 6, 2020. Beginning December 7, 2020, you must follow rules for vegetative waste. Note: During leaf season residents may continue to put leaves and grass in garbage pails or biodegradable paper bags which will be picked up every Wednesday.
Computers & Electronics
Computer and electronic items will be scheduled for collection at the curb twice a month by calling the Public Works Office at 201-265-2100, ext. 3100.
- Monday: Garbage Pick Up South of Midland Avenue
- Tuesday: Garbage Pick Up North of Midland Avenue
- Wednesday: Vegetative Waste Pick Up, North and South of Midland Avenue
- Thursday: Garbage and Trash Separated - Pick Up South of Midland Avenue
- Friday: Garbage and Trash Separated - Pick Up North of Midland Avenue
This schedule is for garbage and trash only, not recycling
- Monday Holiday: Monday’s collection is cancelled - South of Midland Avenue
- Tuesday Holiday: Tuesday’s collection is cancelled - North of Midland Avenue
- Wednesday Holiday: No vegetative waste pick up
- Thursday Holiday: No garbage or trash pick up south of Midland Avenue
- Friday Holiday: No garbage or trash pick up north of Midland Avenue