WINTER 2020/21 SPORTS UPDATE
Click Here to Review
SPRING 2021 BROCHURE IS OUT!
REFUND OPTIONS: Click here to view a description of all possible refund options for any cancelled spring programs*
REFUND REQUEST FORM: Please click here to submit a ’refund request form’ to the Recreation Department. All forms must be submitted to email@example.com
W9: Should you like a refund as a Purchase Order, we will need a completed W9 form. Please click here and complete the first page of the attached PDF
SUMMER PLAYGROUND APPLICATIONS - DUE BY APRIL 1ST!
Special Needs Shadows Needed
Volunteer Coaches Needed
Intent to Coach Form
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors!
The Valley Hospital
Bergen County Charity Classic
All American Auto Group
Jersey Mikes Subs
GEM Sports, LLC
Paramus Medical & Sports Rehab Center
The Paramus Recreation Commission’s mission is to create opportunities for growth and improvement of citizens by offering an array of recreation programs that are diverse in their scope and address the physical, social and mental needs of the community.
- To ensure that recreation opportunities are available to all residents, regardless of skill or ability
- To create, advertise and manage seasonal programs such as sports, summer playground and educational classes
- To organize special events for the community that create a sense of pride in one’s community
- To recruit and oversee the best possible volunteer coaches for each sport
- To coordinate field and gym usage with various teams and organizations from the community, including the Board of Education, for the benefit of residents
- To work with the Shade Tree Department to ensure that fields are maintained in accordance with program schedules and that parks and playgrounds are routinely maintained to ensure the safety of residents
The Recreation Commission’s refund policy has changed. Credits and refunds will no longer be issued for any withdrawal or cancellation. Exceptions will not be made. Please note that as of January 1, 2017, credit card convenience fees for all borough departments will be set at 2.75% of the transaction amount, rather than a flat rate.
Volunteer Coaches Needed
Many of the youth activities offered in our brochure rely on volunteer coaches. Anyone wishing to coach any youth activity must complete both an Intent to Coach Form and an Ethics Form. All volunteer coaches must take part in and pass the Rutgers’ S.A.F.ET.Y. Clinic. All candidates will be subject to a background check.