Licenses & Permits

Borough Clerk

Apply On the Portal for the Following Clerks License/Permit:

Bazaar or Flea Market, Business License, Film and Tv License, Garage Sale License, Going Out of Business Sale Permit, Gold Buyer/Second Hand Buyer License, Grease Trap Only License, Hotel/Motel License, Landscaping Permit, Massage Establishment License, Massagist License, Motion Picture Theater License, Outdoor/Auction License & Solicitor/Canvasser/Peddlers & Hawkers License.

Following Applications Must Be Paid for In Person: 

Open Public Records Act

Visit our Records Request page to find more information about OPRA request forms.

Health Department

Building, Board of Adjustment, Planning & Zoning

Emergency Medical Services

Human Services

Fire Prevention

Municipal Court

Tax Assessor / Collector

Shade Tree & Parks

Veterans Affairs